For many organisations, managing training compliance is a challenge. There may be mandatory corporate training, such as induction, as well as financial regulatory requirements (anti-money laundering training, for example).
Different requirements might apply to different groups, actual rules for compliance may be complex (for example what if someone comes to you with a record of prior learning?) plus how do you then ascertain proof of competence?
Traineasy LMS is designed to enable you to reduce the risk of non-compliance.
The Traineasy LMS compliance function enables:
- the mapping of compliance rules to the system. An example might be: (course A or B, plus assessment C) or a ‘record of prior learning’ = Compliance
- the setting of training cycles for any activity whether e-learning, an online assessment or a face-to-face course, so that when a piece of training ‘expires’, Compliance is broken
- first time grace periods to give learners a little time to pass a course for the first time
- any number of e-mail reminders to alert learners (and/or managers) that training is due
- reports that show the percentage compliance for the whole of the organisation or a part of it as required, and list who is/who is not compliant
Traineasy LMS compliance function is wizard-driven and designed to assist businesses manage training compliance. No other LMS has the same functionality. For more information and a no obligation demonstration, phone us on 01908 508777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org